Sunday 23 November 2014

Ladurée Macarons - Rainy Sunday Treat

It is not a secret that I am at Harrods at least once a week and so I pass by Laduree very often. Sometimes when I cannot resist the sweettooth obsession I step inside and get some macarons. Which ones are your favourite?

I have tried them all but my first choice is definitely Raspberry. Hmmm I love how fluffy and fruity they are. I could eat them every day but then they wouldn't be that special. So every once in a while I treat myself with a box of six raspberry macarons. And today it is such a day. It is raining outside, it is dark and wet - perfect time to sit on the couch with a cup of tea and my pink macarons.








Ladurée at Harrods
87 -135 Brompton Road
SW1X 7XL Knightsbridge
London
United Kingdom


2 comments:

Stil-Box said...

This is my personal heaven! Hach... happy to be back again soon. C ya :-)

Greets
Anna

http://stil-box.net/

Charlotte Larouse said...

Hmmm I have say that Anna is right! It is really heaven.

But I love the pistachio ones.

Best Charlotte

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...