Monday 8 December 2014

Name Search at Chanel

Just so you know: I am looking for the black calfskin leather Espadrilles with the silver Camelia Flower on the CC Logo in size 39! There you have it - I am calling Chanel several times a week at several Central London Stores but none of them receive them or I am to late and they have already sold out on the one in my size by 10:30 in the morning (they open at 10). That is as quickly as tickets to the soccer worldcup finale. I know the comparison is strange Soccer and Chanel but just to give you an idea how hard it is to get these shoes. Unbelievable. At the Sloane Street Chanel Boutique I checked the other day - No luck. But I spotted something else. A wall full of names. These names are the most popular first names in the US and instantly I was looking for mine.

And I found it - Below Vivian and above Terri, left of Alma and right of Kristen.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...