Saturday 27 September 2014

In the need for something sweet...

Lola's Cupcakes are known to be the best Cupcakes in London. I can't deny it but for my taste they are a little too sweet. But that's just my opinion. But why I also like them?

They are pretty, colourful and they have lots of different varieties. Personally I would cut down the sugar in their icing. But when you're in the need for something sweet, they'll do. Where do you get them? They have a shop inside Topshop on Oxford Street which I think is the best idea ever. During shopping you get dehydrated quickly and from spending hours browsing and trying on cloths your blood sugar drops. Sooooo the answer is: grab a cupcake and keep on shopping. 

They also have a small shop at Harrods and Selfridges Food Hall. The real reason why I love them? Definitely because the lovely sales assistant gave me a pink Lola's Cupcakes balloon. I looooove balloons.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...