Tuesday 2 September 2014

My London - The best city in the world - a visual journey // Part 4

Tuesday is the London Day at City Freude. My London - the visual journey will continue with Part 4 today. As usual I will show you 10 pictures of the best city in the world. Enjoy... 
The Brompton Oratory on Brompton Road, Knightsbridge



South Kensington Tube Station
Look Left Sign on the Streets - Hint for Tourists

Street Sign Beauchamp Place, Knightsbridge with my hearty sandals
Mews Houses are also a London thing, especially these pink and baby blue ones
In the need for coffee? The Attendant in Marylebone will do the job

Union Jacks on Motcomb Street, Belgravia
Church in Marylebone
East London Bike leaning on a fence
The City of London


2 comments:

Lisette Melendez said...

Gorgeous photos! My dream is to visit London, it's on my bucket list :)

xo, Lisette
http://streetstride.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Ich liebe London. Egal wie oft ich im Jahr hinfliege, jedesmal entdecke ein neuen Ortsteil, den ich nicht kenne. Ist einfach eine Hammerstadt.

www.purelysandy.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...