Thursday 9 October 2014

Confessions of a Workaholic



It is Thursday afternoon, time for coffee and a book. The book bored me after only 3 pages, so I opened my macbook and started to work. Weird ?! I have been on holidays for 4 days and I told myself to take a break from the blog. You see how that worked out...



If someone had told me that I had to work during my vacation at my previous jobs I would have quit it. Vacation is so important, everyone needs it to relax as well as sourcing energy for the weeks to come where the job is the centre of life. You spend 80% of your time at work and so there is not much time left to relax. 

During my summer trip through Italy my boyfriend told me to enjoy the few days off and that I should relax, do nothing. I did the opposite. Well this time I tried hard but see where it has got me. Tuesday I posted about another London Label to watch and today I felt bad for not working on the blog so I changed that. It is like an obsession, but not in a negative way. Being passionate about a job and what you do is really important. I am glad that I found a way to express myself, be creative and share my personal life with my readers. 

Have a great week & talk to you soon...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...