Thursday 2 October 2014

Spotted : Victoria Beckham Store in Mayfair


Today I have something really special for you. I went to the new Flagship Store of Victoria Beckham. Precisely one week after the store opening in Mayfair and I thought I would maybe meet the designer in store. Since she could not attend her own opening, I thought she has to turn up eventually but I was wrong. 



Although I did not get to meet Victoria in person her store was worth going in, it is extravagant, clean, spacious, minimal and arty all in one. What I liked the most? You will see it on the pictures. Little Hint: it is pink and stands for Love.












Damien Hirst Art Heart with exotic Butterflies 
The Heart Art again from Damien Hirst











Victoria Beckham
36 Dover Street
W1S 4NH London
United Kingdom

1 comment:

gotmeghan said...

So beautiful! Very elegant as what we all think Victoria Beckham would be! It's got this very interesting spot about it as for the hangers and where the bags are placed, especially on those steps. Very different but odd. I did look very spacey, was it? :)

http://gotmeghan.wordpress.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...