Saturday 25 October 2014

Shopping in Bling Bling Heaven

If you have a soft spot for jewellery, I promise you that you'll go crazy in this Chelsea Boutique. Butler & Wilson celebrate their 45th anniversary this year, so they have been in the vintage and jewellery business long enough to know what's good. This store will blow your mind.

They have two shops in London but this is the one that I prefer because they have a vintage section on the first floor. And I love Vintage. Their signature turquoise color is also very addictive. When I see this bright colored shop it seduces me to come in. Just being there and exploring the divine dresses and bling bling pieces is amazing. The last time I was there I spent at least an hour at their Fulham Road shop, browsing around and tried on half the stock.


I will show you what I loved in particular. By uploading the following pics I just realised that I had kind of a "red jewellery" obsession that day. How crazy is that?!



Here are some more impressions of the shop.











And now the Vintage Section, you'll fall in Love, I am sure!











Butler & Wilson
189 Fulham Road
SW3 6JN London
United Kingdom


1 comment:

Sophie said...

Sieht sehr cool aus :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...